Monday, May 2, 2011

Just a little bit about us....

Okay, so I thought I would start this out by telling a little bit about my family for those who don't know us too well. I'm the mother of 3 wonderful boys. Our oldest is Ty. He is 8 and is in 3rd grade. He is turning out to be a great student and just loves sports. I will have a lot of fun stories of Ty because baseball season is just starting and he is really good at it!! Ty is turning out to be a very responsible young boy and fits the title of "the oldest child" very well. Bryce is the middle child and is such a joy. I couldn't ask for a more loving and caring kid. He is going to be 6 this month and is in kindergarten. He has won the hearts of the teachers this year...they all tell me they want to take him home! Bryce is a very big story teller...there will be lots of these told on here. I usually have a story from Bryce everyday!! Finally, our newest edition...Charley! He is now 3 months old and I can tell he is going to have a fun, loving personality too. He is going to fit right in with the rest of us. Charley loves to watch the big boys. I'm sure he won't stay a baby for too long.

I thought this blog would be a great way for family and friends to keep up with us and it can be used like a scrapbook for the kids. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment